BOSCH OSC312F-10 3-1/2-Inch BIM segmented saw blade for wood and metal is most commonly used for trimming door jambs with nails, but is also ideal for cutting pipes for plumbing or gas lines. Access to water and natural gas transforms a patio into an outdoor living space. The cutting saw makes those resources available in more places by slicing through both PVC and metal pipes with speed and accuracy in tight spaces. Whether the material is wood, hardwood, sheet metal, tile, stone, fiberglass or nail-embedded wood, Bosch offers a cutting solution at the best price-for-performance ratio in the industry. Bosch offers the most innovation and widest variety of multi-tool cutting accessories, which represent 80-Percent of the multi-tool applications used. Can be used on Bosch, Skil, Rigid, Milwaukee and Fein model 636 oscillating tools.
- BIM used to cut both wood and metal
- High Quality Accessory Manufactured in Switzerland
- Laser Etched Depth Guide - for accurate capacity measurements
- Multiple Position Settings - for optimal versatility (30 Degree increments)
- Usable on Competitive Tools such as Fein and Proxxon Oscillating Tools