BOSCH NS1007 5/8 in. x 6 in. NAIL STIKE Wood with Nails Boring Spade Bit is the first wood-boring bits to power through nail-embedded wood. The bit features reamer edges made of tough, reinforced steel that cut through up to 30 nails. Each bit has a fully threaded cone tip that pulls it through the wood, offering best-in-class speed through 2x4s. These bits are ideal for boring clean holes through wood fast to run conduit or pipe. The contoured paddle design also enhances chip removal, contributing to the fast performance. The hex shank with power groove reduces bit slippage in the drill and makes it suitable for use with a variety of drill types, including impact drills. These bits should not be used in a drill press and are not intended for counter boring or doweling.
- Nail-killing wood-boring bit design – adds extreme durability to Bosch speed for nail-embedded wood
- Reinforced reamer cutting edges – make this bit the first wood-boring bit to drill through nails
- Optimized for wood and some wood with nails – combines superior drill speed with engineered nail-cutting durability
- Fully threaded cone tip – pulls the bit through wood quickly and effortlessly
- Contoured paddle design – increases speed with faster chip removal
- Hex shank – improves bit grip and allows use with a variety of drill types
- Premium bit material – combined with innovation for great performance and life