BOSCH BL2139 3/16 in. x 3-1/2 in. Fractional Jobber Black Oxide General Purpose Wood, PVC and Metal Drill Bit offers a solution for every professional application. Each bit is manufactured to exacting specifications and features a split point that starts on contact with no walking or skating, eliminating the need for a center punch. Bosch black oxide bits offer superior durability, speed and selection to support most general-purpose applications.
- Speed helix design for three times faster drilling than standard bits
- Last 50% longer than high-speed steel
- Easier drilling, reduced heat and extended drill bit life
- Available in jobber length, stubby length, extended length (aircraft), 1/2 In. reduced shank (Silver and Deming)
- For use in steel, copper, aluminum, brass, oak, maple, MDF, pine, PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, nylon and composite materials