BOSCH BC1880 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger

Item No. 28947
BOSCH BC1880 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger gets the user's power ready in a hurry. It can fully charge a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah battery in 55 minutes and 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 25 minutes. It has fast-charging, so that it can charge the 6.0 Ah battery to 80% in only 35 minutes and the
Piece
Price
$79.99
price per Piece
excl. tax
View volume discount
This product is temporarily out of stock. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Description

BOSCH BC1880 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger gets the user's power ready in a hurry. It can fully charge a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah battery in 55 minutes and 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 25 minutes. It has fast-charging, so that it can charge the 6.0 Ah battery to 80% in only 35 minutes and the 2.0 Ah battery to 80% in just 15 minutes. This charger was designed with battery-protection systems. One is the regulated dual-mode charge – the first 80% of the charging is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in long-life mode. Another is a cooling fan to preclude cell overheating while charging. Compatible with all Bosch 18 V SlimPack and FatPack Lithium-Ion batteries, this charger allows users of the Bosch Flexible Power System to use (with little downtime) a wide variety of powerful tools – drill drivers, impactors, reciprocating saws, circular saws, oscillating tools and more. The BC1880 provides a charging status indicator.

Features

  • Fast-charging to 80% – will fast-charge an 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in only 35 minutes, and a 2.0 Ah SlimPack in only 15
  • Works with high Amp batteries – fully charges a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in about 55 minutes
  • Fast charging with standard cells – fully charges a spent 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 30 minutes
  • Cooling fan – protects batteries from overheating while charging
  • Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection – fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
  • Flexible charging solution – compatible with all 18 V Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries
  • Compact design – smallest and lightest charger in its class
  • Battery-charge indicator – provides charging status and mode indication

Specifications

Automatic Shut-OffYes
Battery Voltage (V)18
Charger Volt Range14.4V - 18V
Length7.3"
Used on Model No.All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries
    Loading
    Loading