Bora 542007 Rip Guide Handle for Bora Saw Plate. Making precise, straight cuts with your circular saw just got a lot easier. This Bora Circular Saw Rip Guide / Rail attaches to the Bora WTX Saw Plate and keeps your circular saw straight and level for the entire cut. This is a two part tool – the extruded aluminum rail attaches to the saw plate and the rip handle, and you use both hands to guide your circular saw straight and true. This means no more wasted material because your saw drifted 1/8 of an inch halfway through your cut – with the Bora Rip Guide holding things steady, your cuts will be accurate every single time. It’s also super easy (and comfortable) to use, and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Use with Bora WTX Saw Plate (Bora part # 542006) to Make Precise, Straight Cuts up to 24 in.
- The Rip Guide’s Two-Part Design Allows You to Use Two Hands to Keep Your Circular Saw Straight and True
- Comfortable (and Adjustable) Rip Handle Ensures a Solid Grip
- Extruded Aluminum Rail Attaches Securely for Sawing Confidence
- Eliminate Guesswork and Wasted Material You’ll Make Perfect Cuts Every Time