Bora 542006 WTX Saw Plate. The Bora Saw Plate is designed to work with your WTX Clamp Edges, ensuring you get an even more precise cut, with practically no effort. That's because with the Saw Plate your circular saw cannot drift off course. The Bora Saw Plate is specially designed with an adjustable guide that fits most straight edges, securing it in position. Now your circular saw will glide smoothly, and in a perfectly straight line along the WTX Clamp Edge. Your saw can't wander or twist during cutting, so there's no binding or stalling when a blade goes slightly off line.
The Bora Saw Plate works with right- or left-handed circular saw. First slip the saw's base plate under the two Plate Clamps and tighten the screws. Then adjust the saw's blade for the depth you want to cut. Slip the Bora Saw Plate onto your WTX Clamp Edge and you're ready to make the perfect cut every time.
- Use with your circular saw to cut with unmatched precision.
- Easy to use, yet extremely secure, with three points of connection to saws.
- The adjustable channel ensures it fits a wide variety straight edges guides (up to 3 1/2" wide)
- Keeps and guides your circular saw straight and true while cutting, without wobble or binding
- Fits right and left handed circular saws. Sled Measures 8" x 14" x 7/8"
|Sled Size||8 in. x 14 in. x 7/8 in.|