BORA 530401 Miterix Angle Duplicating Mitre Saw Tool Attachment. One of the harder parts of carpentry and DIY projects is getting precise angles. With the Bora MiteriX Duplicator Tool, it becomes the easiest part of the job. This tool does exactly what you think it does – it precisely measures angles than locks the angle (and even splits in half) to transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. This means your miter cuts will match precisely, without that unsightly gap that is all too common when measuring freehand. The great part about this is you can measure an existing angle on a piece of furniture, a corner in another room, etc, and then transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. So, for example, if you’re cutting crown molding, cornice molding, wood casing, base board, or trim for an existing piece, stair case, wall, and the angle you need isn’t a perfect-preset angle, this tool will save you hours of frustration, and will ensure you cut it right the first time. Will also work for table saw miter gauge setting. Best of all, you’ll buy this once, and use it forever, as it’s built to last.
- Get a perfect angle every time as the tool is specifically designed to ensure that your miter cuts are at the perfect angle
- Measure, lock, then transfer the angle to your miter saw
- Work with any angle, measures internal or external angles from 0° to 180° (miter angle from 0° to 90°)
- Easy storage as the tool is collapsible and foldable in tool box
- Simplified so it can be easier to use than a protractor, ideal for crown molding, casing, baseboard, trim, decking etc.