Bessey WSM-12 9-1/2 in. x 2-3/8 in. Welding Angle Clamp has been developed for a wide range of applications but, most especially for aligning materials at 90 degrees for welding. The copper spindle passes through an articulated bearing that then attaches to a swivel based face. In use, the jaw face will automatically adjust to different thickness work pieces to align them at a 90 degree angle. Open work area, Allows passage of T-joints for easy access to final fastening. High quality cast-iron construction with wide bases and broad hold down areas to fasten the angle clamp safely.
- Holds and aligns materials at a 90° angle
- Automatically adjusts to hold together work pieces of different widths
- Sturdy jaws and base made from high grade cast iron
- Copper plated spindles resist spatter
- Open design allows for use on T-joints
|2 x 9-1/2 in.
|Max. passage for mitres