Bessey TGK4.540+2K 40 in. x 4-1/2 in. 1540 lb. Clamping Force Heavy Duty F-Style Woodworking Clamp with 2K Handle gives you extra grip when you need it. The malleable cast jaws feature corrugated design for strength and durability. These clamps have also been fitted with pressure pads that are easily replaced, and allow for replacement of damaged spindles.
- BESSEY anti-slip system - the set screw is molded into the sliding arm and interlocks with the serrated rail to prevent sliding
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw press fitted to rail - no mechanical fasteners to loosen
- High-quality profiled steel rail acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping
- Hardened, smooth-running spindle with ACME thread = more clamping with less cranking
- Comfortable 2K composite handle
- Top jaw press fitted (swaged) to rail - no mechanical fasteners to loosen
- Original BESSEY malleable cast bar clamps are available in over 50 different combinations of capacity, throat depth & style of handle