Amvic Envirosheet EN20S25004 2-1/2 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. Type-2 EPS Rigid Foam Board Insulation (6-Piece) is a high performance flat sheet rigid foam insulation made from Expanded Polystyrene (EPS). Envirosheet provides the best value and economy because it provides the highest r-value per dollar of all generic rigid insulation types on the market.
- Creates thermal envelope for maximum heat/cooling efficiency
- Moisture resistant for lasting performance
- Provides level surface for finishing
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Recyclable, contains no CFCs or HCFCs
- ES-12 Envirosheet Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam board applied over exterior walls eliminates thermal bridging, reduces air infiltration and provides a higher r-value. Various finishes including, stucco, siding, brick veneer and all other traditional exterior finishes can easily be used in combination with Amvic EPS insulation
- ES-22 and ES-37 Envirosheet Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam board can be applied directly over damp proofing or waterproofing systems and anchored (various/optional) into the concrete/block walls. Amvic EPS foam board remaining above grade must be UV protected with parging coats to prevent damage