Economical, general-purpose latex-based intumescent firestop sealant.
When properly installed, this product provides up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. Firestops items penetrating through fire-rated construction assemblies. Dries to yellow color, no mixing required. When properly installed, sealant helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas. In addition, this product acts as an acoustic barrier by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly), helps create a smoke seal for systems requiring the optional L-Rating, meets the intent of LEED VOC environmental regulations, meets International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Helps minimize sound transfer
- Compatible for use with CPVC piping
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Expansive UL-listed and other third-party systems
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy clean up with water
- Typical penetrants include: metallic pipe, non-metallic pipe, insulated pipe, conduit, power and communication cables, cable trays, busways, combos, insulated pipe and HVAC duct penetrations.
|Fire Rating||3 Hour |
|Product Type||Sealant |
|Size||10.1 Fluid Ounce (US) |
|Smoke Seal||Yes |
|Sound Barrier||54 in 54 |
|Water Tight||No |