Ready-to-use, gun-grade latex-based elastomeric sealant that cures upon exposure to the atmosphere to form a monolithic flexible firestop seal. When properly installed, this product provides up to 4-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. Firestops construction joints and through penetrations. Available in blue, red or limestone, no mixing required, ± 19% movement capability.
When properly installed, sealant helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas. Remains elastomeric (compression/extension capability of ± 19%) and exhibits excellent adhesion to a full range of construction substrates. In addition, this product acts as an acoustic barrier by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 56 when tested in a STC 56-rated wall assembly), helps create a smoke seal for systems requiring the optional L-Rating, meets the intent of LEED VOC environmental regulations, meets International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Fire Resistive Joint System tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- ±19% movement capability
- Helps minimize noise transfer
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment (excellent caulk rate)
- Excellent adhesion
- Firestops construction joints including: bottom-of-wall, head-of-wall and wall-to-wall. Typical through penetrations firestopped include: metallic pipe, non-metallic pipe (excluding CPVC), insulated pipe, conduit, power and communication cables, combos, insulated pipe and HVAC duct penetrations.
|Fire Rating||4 Hour|
|Size||20 Fluid Ounce (US)|
|Sound Barrier||56 in 56|