| Milwaukee 49-56-0315 Recessed Light Hole Saw For Drywall, Wood, Plaster, Stucco 6-7/8"
Milwaukee® recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws won't tear material and will leave a clean finish.
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 6" recessed light fixtures requiring a 6-7/8" hole