| Milwaukee 49-56-0449 2-1/4" Carbide Grit Hole Saw to Cut Brick, Block, Cement Board, Fiberglass & Tile
Milwaukee® carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes carbide tipped pilot bit
- Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7240, 49-56-7250, 49-56-9100, 49-56-7055 & 49-56-7040