| Irwin 1787034 Universal Hand Saw 15"
- Unique Handle Design _ The patent-pending unique handle-to-blade design, combined with the patented universal triple-ground teeth, completely eliminates binding and cuts three times faster than traditional handsaws through virtually any material.
- Patented Universal Tooth Grind _ The patented universal tooth grind rapidly removes material, delivering the speed thatÍs expected from a coarse-cutting saw with the fine finish of a fine-cutting saw in most standard building materials.
- Comfort Grip Handle _ The comfort handle is constructed of a high density resin and molded into an ergonomic grip. This handle is lighter than traditional handsaws resulting in less hand fatigue.
- The Blade Profile _ The blade profile has a tapered-pitch nose for improved clearance through materials and stability with every stroke.
- Thick Body Blade _ The thick body saw blade is .85 mm thick with a water based lacquer coating, delivering a faster, more controlled cut.
- 90Á and 45Á Markings _ The 90Á and the 45Á angle markings are fast and convenient features, providing a reliable straight edge for quickly marking work surfaces.