| Milwaukee 48-00-1440 Diamond Torch 6" Sawzall Recip-Blade for Cast Iron, FG, Brick, Masonry & Ceramic
Diamond Grit The Torch Sawzall blades are ideal for cutting cast iron, hard tile, masonry and other abrasive and hard materials.
- Diamond Grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut.
- The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
1/2 In Universal
Diamond Coarse Grit
- (1) 6" Diamond Grit THE TORCH»SAWZALL® Blade